Thursday, April 24, 2008

Any Intelligent Life left on Earth?

Welcome fellow Earthlings!

Humanity and the Planet are trying so hard to embrace and make friends again, or at least that is what the media would like us to think.

With all the wars and violence in the name of religion, politics, land, ego, greed, power and just plain insanity -- Makes you wonder each day what you will awake to find in our world.

I first read the Obituaries and if I don't
find my name, then I get up :)


Mother Nature sure as heck is kicking our butts the last year if you follow the record breaking bad weather patterns and natural disasters mankind has had to deal with all over the world.

Please help me prove that there are still pockets of intelligence, common sense and good judgement leaving their foot prints somewhere on our planet.

If we all got in tune with our cosmic energy and focused on even just a few world issues and some possible solutions - maybe that might help?

Just what the xxxx is he rambling on about?

Anyway, like it or not - Billy Virgo is going to "let go" tons of Brain MB's of crap that just has to be deleted from the mind files before it crashes or I start hearing things like; "Invalid Entry", "Can't locate the File", "System Overload" and then I start answering myself without a keyboard...

Actually, I think a little insanity and memory loss can be good for us at times.

I had a friend who once deliberately went off her lithium just so she could go on one of her "Manic Highs" --- Boy I wanted to join her but being a non-drinker or drugger --I settled to just be her watchdog for a 24 hour journey. It just looked like so much fun to let the world just pass her by without a care and all that laughter...

I hope Billy Virgo can make some new friends, healthy enemies or even if just a few fellow Cosmic Thinkers to join me in this journey on the WWW of humanity via this BLOG.

I know how to respect all comments and listen to what your bounderies are and try like the devil not to take anything personal {yeah-right} --

Join me here as a place to "Let Go" and express yourself as they say.

Best Wishes to you all for another day!

Billy Virgo

No comments: